Today we see more and more companies working on processes to drive increased traffic to their website through for example, expensive banner advertising. This in order that other companies should note the company’s products or services.
But what next? How do we know which companies are visiting one website, and what product or service they have shown interest?
We have a solution for that, Enecto Prospectfinder!
With the help of Prospectfinder generates just not more qualified business-to-business (B2B) leads from your website, you can even control what your prospects and customers show interest.
Prospectfinder identifies the companies that have shown interest in your products and services and makes this information available to your sales organization.
Prospectfinder contributes to shorter sales cycles, more sales opportunities and a more efficient sales process for your business.
- Converts anonymous web visitors into real businesses
- Companies dressed with company Dun & Bradstreet
- Showing visiting companies, search terms, and pages visited on your company website
- Qualify visit using points
- Filters leads on industry, geography, turnover, number of employees, etc.
- For privacy reasons not tracked to an individual user, but reports indicate solely on what companies expressed interest in the site.
Of course, Enecto ProspectFinder paired with CRM systems.
Ready-made solutions for Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Lundalogik LIME, webCRM and Sonician.
In addition to this there are various APIs, as well as a general api via www.zapier.com