Enecto Lead Generation products are a market leader in business to business sales helping businesses to gain insight into visitors to their website.
As a provider of these products, we are committed to providing a high calibre data led products for all of our clients, as part of that we take data compliance seriously and are pro-active in ensuring the compliance of both the SaaS solutions we provide to our customers as well as ensuring compliance as a business entity in our own right.
The purpose of this statement is to provide information regarding how and why Enecto and our products collect, process and store company data, as well as providing the appropriate company information.
Since business related data is not applicable under the new GDPR legislation, Enecto products and its various features are not relevant to GDPR.
Enecto Sverige AB
We will only ever collect, process and store business demographic data such as company name, turnover, branch, amount of employees and addresses.
When a person send Enecto an enquiry or fill out a form via our website or one of our landing pages you will be asked to provide your contact details. We will use the data you provide to process your request and may use it to inform you by email, telephone or mail about other Enecto products and services that we understand are relevent to you, it is deemed that as you have visited the Enecto website and provided us with your contact information that you are legitimately interested in our products and services.
You have the right to object from any method of correspondence at any time, by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, by informing the telephone operator or by contacting us via any of the methods below.
How we Procure Data
At Enecto we procure data in a variety of ways, collected in line with the lawful basis of ‘Legitimate Interests’. If you have received correspondence from us, we will have procured your data in one of the following ways:
- You have requested information from Enecto on a previous occasion
- Someone has sent us your e-mail address requesting information about our post and/or products be sent to you
- You or someone else has expressly shared your contact details with us for the purpose of receiving information now and/or in the future
- We have previously met at an event and your business card or contact details were handed to us willingly
- You or a business colleague has visited our website and we believe that there is a genuine legitimate interest in our services
- You have previously connected with a member of our team via the LinkedIN and discussed our services
- A member of our team has found your business and your contact details online, believing that your business would genuinely be interested in the Enecto product, based upon your job function aligning with our typical customer profiles they have made contact to introduce you to our product
- Your data has been purchased by a registered third party data supplier, which will have been segmented by industry, organisation size and job function based upon our typical customer profiles. (Due diligence checks around GDPR compliance will have been conducted accordingly)
For questions relating to this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org