Frequently asked questions
Why are the number if web leads different from the number of visits in my Google Analytics account?
- In the same manner as phone number can be hidden, the origin of web visits be difficult to connect to a company.
- There are hundreds of thousands of internet service providers (ISPs) and there are no strict rules how they must register a customer. The result is a haystack with small pieces of information.
- This results in that only a percentage of the visits can be tracked to a company. The percentage differs between countries and branches but as a rule of thumb, sites targeting Business-to-Business (B2B) customers have a higher percentage than Business-to-Consumer (B2C) sites.
- Typically for a B2B site in Scandinavia is a hit rate 20% and 30%. (We filter away 70-80% of the web traffic.)
- But, in the end it is not the gravel that is of interest for someone that is panning for gold, it is the small prices of gold.
Is this service legal? What about privacy?
- As company related data is not applicable under GDPR – which has the intention of protecting personal data. Therefore, Enecto products and its features are not relevant to GDPR.
You are updating Enecto WL a lot. Why?
- We are a very tech savvy company, focused on building the best systems in the world.
- Therefore we are constantly trying to improve the Enecto systems, sometimes we do several updates every day.
Do I need to install anything?
- No, if you already are running google Analytics on your website/websites your are all set to go!
What is Google Analytics?
- Google Analytics (GA) is the worlds most used system for web statistics. It is free of charge and allows companies like Enecto to build services that enhances the GA functionality.